Custom Search

Wednesday 20 August 2008

Algerian Eye Stitch

It has been a long time that i do not update my blog. Since im going back to japan, i do not have much time to update my blog or finish my bazaarperantau.com website. Anyway, i try to spend my time to update this blog. For now onwards, i will collect any info thru the web and gather all in one into my blog as for reference. I dont have oportunity to learn the techniques when i in Malaysia. But I think thru the videos, slowly i will learn.

Today, I gather all about the Algerian Eye Stitch. Some people called, as Star Stitch or Star Eyelet Stitch. Below are the diagrams of Algerian Eys stitch and also similar stitch applied.



Algerian Eye Stitch

Eyelet Stitch


Round Eyelet Stitch


Diamond Eyelet Stitch

Below is the real photo on step by step Algerian Eye Stich by Sharon B


Sample design..




Nice, simple but beautiful and creative..



(source and credits : sharon b, fidella needlework )

No comments:

Other Resources and Links

Add to Technorati Favorites