Custom Search

Friday 25 April 2008

Embroiderer Blogs

Today, I would like to share and happily added the link of Sharon Baggon's (Sharon B) blog and Mary Corbet Website. Sharon B's blog (In A minute a go) and Mary Corbet ( Needle's N Thread) are my favorite blog and reference which is I hope it will inspire the embroiderers and as a good knowledge for a beginner. Mary Corbet is very kind to show us her private video for most of the stitches techniques. Very clear video instruction. It is good for beginner.

I also added one of my favorite embroiderer, Umi. I love her embroidery work and design. The design and her embroidery handwork very nice and beautiful. You can see her handwork at Embroidered Gift

If you have great website, resources and blog for stitches, embroidery and good free pattern/design to share, email me at mylina_crafts[at].yahoo.com. Thank you.

No comments:

Other Resources and Links

Add to Technorati Favorites